Here is a list of Common Refrigerator Repairs:
- Replace gaskets – symptom is condensation and water on floor.
- Replace Hinge – Damaged
- Replace Thermostat – freezer or fridge is too warm
- Ice Maker – Ice build up or does not make ice.
- Switch – light does not turn on
- Valve – leaking water
- Tray or shelf replacement due to damage
- Motor replacement because it it noisy when running
- Replace damaged drawer guides
- Replace filter – water dispenser broken
- Replace handle due to damage
- Replace condenser due to warm freezer or fridge
We fix all of these problems and more.